sábado, 28 de diciembre de 2013

28th of December 2013, 6:03 pm

What makes us who we are? What is what makes each and every one of us so important?
I used to think that I wasn't worth things, because of some experiences in my life, and I used to believe that people like me were just spares, to lighten the mood. I would sit by and never talk, do things that were demanded of me, without thinking why was I doing them - always gave one gift expecting two in return.
Now I understand things differently, and that makes you think about all your choices and your decisions - this part of life, growing up, makes you think about everything and it makes me feel guilty about how selfish I've been.
I mean, life isn't about just standing still, waiting for something to happen. Life isn't dreaming and never act upon your dreams. Life isn't waiting for the perfect guy to come without talking to anyone.
Life is so much, much more than that.
Life is making friends, and talking with that aunt you never talked before with. Life is leaving home and having incredibly normal, perfect adventures. Life is going out, and having fun, and learning things. Life is about failures, about understanding them, about being a better person from them. Life is about giving love, and not expecting anything in return - it is about being selfless, and kind, and amazing, all without forgetting what kind of person we are, all without forgetting that we are normal.
And that's wonderful.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario